Architectural Project Manager
The Architectural Project Manager is responsible for the planning and successful completion of client projects in the Workplace and Industrial Markets. Additional responsibilities include responding to requests for proposals, serving as a liaison between the client and technical staff and providing feedback on the performance of Discipline Leads.
- Builds and maintains client relationships and loyalty, identifies client needs and opportunities for additional services.
- Manages the progress and performance of the project team to deliver results that meet client expectations within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Evaluates team members and provides feedback to discipline leads to ensure the appropriate level of technical ability within the discipline.
- Interacts with Discipline Leaders to ensure understanding of project scope, schedule and budget. Utilizes Discipline Leaders expertise during preparation of proposal and development of project budget. Performs inter-discipline coordination; conducts meetings, monitors the progress and performance of the project.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions to assist in developing concepts at the beginning of projects.
- Prepares proposals; Attends pre-proposal meetings and prepares client proposals; obtains man-hour estimates from disciplines, reviews with the Market Leader for approval develops a project execution plan.
- Requests proposals from sub-consultants, evaluates submittals and awards contracts.
- Facilitates client operations meetings; discusses recent client events, any changes in client staffing, project workloads, changes in forecasts and refines specific client requirements.
- Implements PEDCO quality process; ensures proper reviews have occurred in a timely manner and schedules technical peer reviews.
- Reviews and approves invoices, follows up on accounts greater than 60 days past due.
- Performs strategy planning to develop clear client road maps and identifies opportunities for additional services.
- Discusses technical needs and identifies strengths and weaknesses of the project team members, coordinates staffing of the project assignments. Provides feedback to the discipline leader on technical performance and skill sets. Participates on project staff reviews and makes recommendations.
- Provides feedback to the discipline leader on technical performance and skill sets of project team members. Participates on project staff evaluations and makes recommendations.
Experience: A minimum of 10 years of project leadership experience managing $1,000,000 of volume per year for past three years.
Licensures and Certifications: Registered Architect, PMP Certification preferred.
Education: Bachelor of Arts.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefits package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employees benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan, ID Shield and Legal Shield.
Partnering with clients to take them beyond what they can achieve alone.
With 75 employees, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for businesses for over 37 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allow us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org