Healthcare Project Manager
PEDCO is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and successful completion of client projects. Additional responsibilities include responding to requests for proposals, serving as a liaison between the client and technical staff, and providing feedback on the performance of Discipline Leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Builds and maintains client relationships and loyalty, identifies client needs and opportunities for additional services and ensures alignment with the business unit’s operating objectives.
- Manages the progress and performance of the project team to deliver results that meet client expectations within the scope, schedule, and budget.
- Evaluates team members and provides feedback to discipline leads to ensure the appropriate level of technical ability within the business unit.
- Develops proposals and selects project team members which lead to new sales.
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years of project leadership experience, managing $500,000 of volume per year for three years with less than 2% overruns.
- Reasoning Development: Ability to make decisions, challenge conclusions, settle disagreements, and make quick decisions after applying all facts.
- Mathematical Development: Proficient in applying mathematical operations for analyzing, interpreting and assessing strategic opportunities, business performance, and operational issues.
- Language Development: Ability to read and interpret technical journals, financial reports, legal documents, workplace rules and procedures. Ability to prepare business letters, summaries, and reports, using a prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style. Ability to speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
- Licensures and Certifications: Registered Engineer or Architect or Project Management Certification.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management. In lieu of a four year degree, candidates should have 20 or more years in the industry with a proven track record of project management experience.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefit package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employee benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401 (k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan.
Partnering with clients to take them beyond what they can achieve alone.
With 72 employees, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for businesses for over 37 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allow us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.