Project Control Engineer
PEDCO, a professional engineering design firm, is seeking a Project Controls Engineer to join our team. The Project Control Engineer is responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
- Monitoring cost and commitment through requisition and invoice review.
- Ensuring adherence to PEDCO quality standards.
- Coordination and regulation of project progress review meetings.
- Application of various project progress analysis methods to ensure the project schedule is on track to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Devising strategies to overcome roadblocks or delays such as innovative short cuts or alternatives, improvising with available resources, or scheduling overtime.
- Developing and monitoring project cost forecasts.Meets with clients and determines requirements; develops current and efficient interior environment options that meet the project scope.
- 5 to 10 years of progressive Project Controls experience.
- Apply engineering principles to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Deal with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient in applying mathematical operations and concepts to analyze, interpret and assess possible engineering solutions to meet the client’s objectives.
- Ability to read and interpret applicable codes, technical journals, legal documents, workplace rules and procedures; prepare business letters, summaries, and reports using a prescribed format and confirming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style; speak with poise and confidence; use proper English.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefit package to help foster long-term security and wellbeing. Our employee benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401 (k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan.
PEDCO’s mission is to cultivate long-term partnerships by engaging employees with a passion for customer service, developing our technical expertise, and creating reliable building solutions, resulting in lasting success for our clients and PEDCO.
With more than 68 employees in our Cincinnati, Ohio location, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for Midwest businesses for over 35 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allows us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.