Lead Mechanical Engineer
PEDCO is seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The Lead Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the appropriate engineering/design and production of drawings, specifications, and reports required by a project, as well as quality control. The Lead Mechanical Engineer is also responsible for staying current with the latest engineering/design practices, software and codes affecting design. The Lead Mechanical Engineer takes direction from the Project Manager and the Mechanical Discipline Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Interfaces with client, during all project phases, as directed by the Project Manager to understand requirements; documents and communicates discussions and resolutions with project discipline team members to align deliverables to the project scope.
- Provides the technical direction and leadership to develop deliverables that meet client and PEDCO project criteria to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Plans and manages the discipline technical project team to deliver multiple projects within scope, schedule and budget and meet PEDCO’s growth goals.
- Implements PEDCO quality processes as directed by the Project Manager to deliver a project to exceed our client expectations resulting in long term relationships beneficial to the client and PEDCO.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of practical project experience).
- Reasoning Development: Apply engineering principles to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Deal with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Mathematical Development: Proficient in applying mathematical operations and concepts to analyze, interpret and assess possible engineering solutions to meet the client’s objectives.
- Language Development: Ability to read and interpret applicable codes, technical journals, legal documents, workplace rules and procedures; prepare business letters, summaries, and reports, using a prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
- Licensures and Certifications: Registered Engineer.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an ABET accredited Engineering school.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefit package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employee benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401 (k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan.
Partnering with clients to take them beyond what they can achieve alone.
With 72 employees, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for businesses for over 37 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allow us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.