Lead Electrical Engineer
The Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible for the appropriate design and production of drawings, specifications, and reports required by a project, as well as quality control. The Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible for staying current with the latest design practices, software and codes affecting design. The Lead Electrical Engineer takes direction from the Project Manager and Discipline Manager.
1. Interfaces with client, during all project phases, as directed by the Project Manager to understand requirements; documents and communicates discussions and resolutions with project discipline team members to align deliverables to the project scope.
2. Provides the technical direction and leadership to develop deliverables that meet client and PEDCO project criteria to achieve customer satisfaction.
3. Plans and manages the discipline technical project team to deliver multiple projects within scope, schedule and budget and meet PEDCO’s growth goals.
4. Implements PEDCO quality processes as directed by the Project Manager to deliver a project to exceed our client expectations resulting in long term relationships beneficial to the client and PEDCO.
1. Develops a project execution plan for the Electrical Discipline to achieve project scope, schedule and budget.
2. Manages request for site utility information, design conditions, special needs data and other outside consultants and submits to PM.
3. Coordinates or performs field investigations following company guidelines.
4. Supervises the electrical discipline project team in preparation of the design package for issue.
5. Reviews preliminary design with other disciplines for function, clearances, coordination and final design selection.
6. Monitors detail design and check for code compliance, constructability and adherence to Client objectives.
7. Participates or leads internal and external project meetings as requested and provides information to the project team.
8. Prepares or verifies specifications are completed, incorporating Client and Company standards and coordinated with project drawings.
9. Conducts or coordinates quality review of final design drawings and specifications following company processes.
1. Develops and achieves a personal growth and development plan.
2. Assists in training and mentoring project team members to achieve their growth and development plans.
1. Experience: 15 years of experience in a consulting environment.
2. Licensures and Certifications: Registered Electrical Engineer.
3. Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an ABET accredited Engineering school.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefits package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employees benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan, ID Shield and Legal Shield.
Partnering with clients to take them beyond what they can achieve alone.
With 72 employees, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for businesses for over 37 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allow us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com