INTERIOR SPACE PLANNER
The Interior Space Planner is responsible for designing the layout of the work environment including workstations, hoteling, offices, collaboration areas and support spaces. The Interior Space Planner creates efficient new workspaces or redesigns existing facilities and incorporates new workspace trends and factors such as the site’s functions, current codes and standards, staff interactions, traffic flow and the equipment used.
- Builds and maintains client relationships and loyalty, identifies client needs and opportunities for additional services.
- Attends meetings with client representative and facilitates discussion / programming of space requirements (headcount / growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs).
- Partners with portfolio planners and planning managers to effectively communicate occupancy / vacancy plans, ratios, headcount projections, and workplace conditions with stakeholders.
- Performs space planning for various facilities, including the development of short-term and long-term space plans to accommodate staffing needs and business requirements.
- Researches new workspace trends and shares information with staff and clients.
- Develops and manages external vendor relationships for furniture and relocation-related construction.
- Coordinates with the client and move coordinators to manage relocations, including the development and execution of migration and phasing plans, stack and block plans, test-fits and relocations.
- Maintains knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Performs strategy planning to develop clear client road maps and identifies opportunities for additional services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interpreting floor plans and knowledge of office design principals.
- Great customer service and strong team ethic.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefits package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employees benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan, ID Shield and Legal Shield.
Partnering with clients to take them beyond what they can achieve alone.
With 75 employees, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for businesses for over 37 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allow us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org