PEDCO is seeking a BIM Manager to join our team. The BIM Manager is responsible for the organizations BIM vision and strategy. The BIM Manager implements, communicates standards, and ensures appropriate training is available to achieve BIM objectives. This role serves as the internal Revit software subject matter expert.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Researches, develops and communicates BIM vision and strategy to be a leader in the industry that will support the growth and achievement of goals and objectives.
- Develops, implements and enforces BIM standards for modeling discipline specific systems to improve communications and designs to drive higher quality, efficiency, and profitability.
- Benchmarks and evaluates talent to develop a plan to improve the company’s skill level to provide well coordinated packages resulting in tighter bids and higher customer satisfaction.
- Assess, evaluate, and implement tools to maintain up-to-date resources required to perform their job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Be the single point resource to resolve and fix problems which results in a more efficient, higher quality product.
- 10 years of progressive 3D modeling experience, 5 years Revit experience and exposure to other BIM products preferred.
- Ability to make decisions, challenge conclusions, settles disagreements and makes quick decisions after applying all known facts.
- Proficient in applying mathematical operations and concepts to analyze, interpret and assess possible engineering solutions to meet the client’s objectives.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, workplace rules and procedures, prepare business letters, summaries, and reports using a prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, dictation and style. Speak with poise and confidence, use proper English.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management.
PEDCO offers a comprehensive benefit package to help foster long-term security and well being. Our employee benefits include: major medical coverage, dental insurance, life insurance, 401 (k) Savings & Profit Sharing, Short-Term/LongTerm Disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex time/summer hours, discretionary bonuses, Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Plan.
PEDCO’s mission is to cultivate long-term partnerships by engaging employees with a passion for customer service, developing our technical expertise, and creating reliable building solutions, resulting in lasting success for our clients and PEDCO.
With 68 employees in our Cincinnati, Ohio and Fort Wayne, Indiana locations, PEDCO has been developing innovative solutions for Midwest businesses for over 35 years. Our teams of exceptional design professionals possess a solid foundation of design and technical abilities, which allows us to consistently deliver a high level of quality services. Through trusting and lasting relationships, we are focused on driving steady growth, financial success, and building the PEDCO legacy.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.